Thursday, January 28, 2021

 Time to Catch UP a bit....

I don't even know where the time went or what happened. This morning I thought of my blog and decided to pull it up. I need to catch up a bit....

These won't be in any particular order, but I want to share some photos of quilts I have done for myself as well as others. Some have stories that I can tell, and others...not so much.


This Pink Dogwood quilt was made by by mom...lots of needle turn applique. I think the design...especially the center block is basically her own. She likes to take quilt designs and modify them to her liking.

Pink Dogwoods

The empty center section was a perfect palette for a custom design.






Don't you just love the soft muted colors of this design? The quilt owner planned to scallop the edges of the quilt...hence the swag/piano key quilting design in the outer border. I can't wait to see it once she get the scalloped binding in place.


This black and cream beauty quilted up just fabulously. It is an edge-to-edge design called Joyful by Christy Dillon of www.mycreativestiches.net.  I saw a photo of it after it was bound and put on a bed...magnificent!!



That's all for now, but I'll continue to post photos in the days to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment