Wednesday, February 18, 2015

One Year Later....

I just realized that it's been almost a year since I posted to my blog! I guess a wedding at my house, quilting, and life just took precedence. So I'm going to try to do better and keep up with blog posting in the future. I used to think that I had to write "a story" with every post....but you would probably rather look at the pictures of quilts over reading my comments here.

With that said, I will just post some photos of quilts that I worked on during this lapse in communication. Hope you enjoy!

A fund-raising quilt for the Freestone Co. Cancer Support Group.
Christmas Cardinals




A beautiful "Challenge" quilt
Close-up of the center block
Cute cows!

Raggedy Ann & Andy embroidery!



Magnificent machine embroidery/applique quilt









Bird quilt....great combination of fabrics!




Love this bow-tie quilt...used a Baptist Fan design on it!


Alphabet block quilt.....beautiful hand embroidery!
Close-up

Such wonderful soft colors in this quilt!




Oh my! I just loved working on this quilt...so much space for beautiful feathers!






A simple four-patch, but the colors make it special!



Froggy quilt! Such fun!




Snake River Log Cabin.....love it!





Beautiful machine embroidery designs!



No comments:

Post a Comment