Saturday, August 24, 2013

Is Summer Over?

Wow! It just dawned on me that the summer is nearly over. I've quilted lots of quilts this summer, but I haven't posted any pics on this site since May! It's time to catch up. So you might see several posts created on the same day.

Babies Abound.....
It seems that I quilted lots of baby quilts in May and June. I actually pieced a few myself for family and friends who were expecting little ones. I love to give baby quilts that I have made. I hope the recipients love them as much as I do.

I also had friends who made baby quilts for new grandbabies, nieces, and friends. I want to share a few pictures of all the baby quilts that graced my quilt frame/machine this summer.



My friend Bobbi made two baby quilts with machine applique/embroidery blocks...such cute animals.


Felicia made this cute star quilt for new granddaughter, Emery.


Olivia's quilt has her name done in machine embroidery on the border!

This bright star quilt was made for our great-niece, Julie.

Playful pinwheels are great on pink background.

Avery's "Around the World" quilt was done in brights...so cute!



More to come tomorrow....hopefully!

1 comment: