Thursday, May 9, 2013

Frogs, Fun, & Friends

Just had to share some wonderful quilts that I completed quilting for my friend Bernice.

Her hand embroidery work on the Frogs & Fun quilt is really nice. A quilt like this is fun to quilt because every block is different...I don't get bored repeating the same design over and over. This cute quilt would make a great baby/kids quilt, don't you think?





Bernice calls this quilt "Friendship" because it was a combined effort from my mom and her. You see, my mom had started the blocks for this quilt and then gave them to Bernice. She finished making the rest of the blocks and put the top together. Once again the custom quilting didn't give me a chance to get bored! Thanks, ladies, for giving me challenges!


The large white border was perfect for feathers.

Lots of pieced and hand applique blocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment